1. I promise to be the only analyst on StreetResearch.com. I am not going to simply hire an analyst who is going to give his opinion based on his compensation. The site will be my opinion.
2. When a stock turns negative within a year of releasing a report, I will update the report and make it obvious on my site and in any alerts on that company published. This is regardless of whether my program with that company is current or not.
3. I will talk to the management of the company in every case where we are being compensated for the report.
4. I never accept management’s estimates and simply do a discounted cash flow based on their expectations. That’s never good enough. I will share what they share with me in most cases. I will not make their numbers into my numbers.
5. On occasion we will release non-compensated reports. I will make it clear in the report if we have any relationship with any person with the company or representing the company. Most often we cover such companies because we like the people involve and believe in the company. We will disclose any relationship and make it clear why we wrote the report. Continue Reading