Street Research Features:
Cybergy Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: CYBG)
There is an emerging cyber security company I want to bring to your attention today. It’s Cybergy Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: CYBG). This is a fully reporting company, traded over the counter with a share price at its recent close of about $0.42.
What CYBG Does:
Cybergy Partners delivers innovative, technology-enabled products and services in clean energy, smart grid, energy resilience, cybersecurity, and business growth services through its family of companies.
Why Do I Like CYBG?
They have some of the most amazing clients for a cyber security company. Look at their client list – in part:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- NY State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Tribal Tech, LLC
- United States Air Force
- United States Navy
- Valhalla Engineering Group, LLC
CYBG Announced a Highly Important Government Contract with HHS:
Via its wholly-owned subsidiary, New West Technologies, CYBG announced a contract with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as one of the prime contractors for a Multiple Award IDIQ contract, with a ceiling of $500 million over 10 years. That was announced on March 23, and that is not their first work with HHS. This is an expansion on an existing relationship. READ ABOUT IT HERE
- Over $10 Million in Assets. MMM 140% increase in the dollar value of contract wins between 2014 and 2013 and a nearly 300% increase in average contract size over the same period. There were 15 contract wins worth $23.2 million in 2014 versus 24 contract wins worth $9.7 million in 2013.
- Ongoing success with the Cybergy Labs SmartFile cybersecurity platform that should lead to the release of the first commercial version of the software in 2015.
- Growth in Primetrix, the contracting, compliance, and business growth services division that leads Cybergy’s bid and proposal process. MMM Primetrix drafted over $250 million in winning proposals in a seven year period and boasted win-rates of 44% and 54% in 2013 and 2014, respectively.
- Cybergy CEO Mark Gray on June 8, 2015 gave investors an important clarification on the overall liabilities for the Company. It is a very positive read. Mr. Gray states, “In fact, the company’s actual cash liability underlying this is presently just a tiny fraction of that amount at about $3.0 million.” READ MORE
CYBG is seriously undervalued. With CEO Gray’s explanation of the liabilities for the Company, it is clear that there is real value here.
Disclosure: Street Research is wholly owned by Pentony Enterprises LLC as is Superior IR. We are paid for out opinion. Anyone investing in shares of CYBG should understand that Street Report and John Pentony have been paid up to fifty three hunded dollars for this article and the distribution of this report. This does represent a conflict of interest. Please take that into account. Read all of the SEC filings and all of CYBG’s press releases for an accurate look at the Company. Street Research 1601 Berwick Drive McKinney, Texas 75070 469-358-5200. Email [email protected]